Skip to main content

What Sold May 2023 // I turned $7.70 into $100.68!!

 Let's get into the sales! Oh wow I made a lot of sales on Mercari. Mercari is my main source. According to Daily Refinement, I should focus on the platform I am most successful on.

EBAY

Dark Academia book bundle sold for $17.04. Buyer paid $4.15 for shipping. AFter everything I earned $14.30. (COG was $2.25)

Wentworth puzzle (COG .50) sold for $25. I earned $21.80.

Mercari


Think and Grow Rich for $5. Buyer paid shipping. I made $3.73
Hershery biography book $5. Buyer paid shipping. I made $3.73
Where The Crawdads Sing  $5. Buyer paid shipping. I made $3.73. 
Rainbow Brite $10. my COG .99. My profit was $8.09.
Little Heathens, Life During the Great Depression $4. Our profit was $2.86.
Vintage Webster Dictionaries $9 my profit was $7.17.
vintage fantasy paperback 1980's $17. (4 for .99 cents each) Earnings were $14.14
Signs and Symbols $6 my profit was $4.58.
The christmas Killer $7.00 my profit was $5.47
H&M Scallop Bikini $16 my profit was $13.31
Escaping Houdini, $7 my profit was $5.45.



No Sales on Depop or Paypal.

108.38 gross sales
COG $7.70

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Sold in my Bookshop October 8 - 14

This week I'm determined to list list list! I list new items every day. This week I sold a total of 20 books, 2 clothing items, and a photo album. I spent $11.48 and made $178.13. Lady Midnight, 13 Reasons Why Had a 15% off sale on my Depop. She paid $12.75. The PayPal fee was .67 cents. It cost $3.86 to ship. The Depop fee was 1.28. I made a total of $6.94. LuLa Roe Disney Alice in Wonderland leggings These sold 22 hours after listing them and since it was a repeat buyer I offered 10% off from $25. I really appreciate repeat buyers. This sold in the Facebook group Wonderlust Marketplace. Sold for $22.50, PayPal fee was .95, and the shipping label was $3.33. I made $18.22. Woman Who Runs w Wolves   This sold for $20 which is a lot more than I imagined someone would pay for it. The Mercari fee was $2. Shipping was $3.33. I made $14.67.  So far I've made $39.83. My goal is to make $300 per week.  Frankenstein,  The Drowne...

What Sold October 15-22

Could I have a week as good as last week? Going to focus on items with higher resell value and listing everything.  I didn't have nearly as good a week because I did not list every day, but I did take this time to organize my inventory.   I sold 4 books, turning $1 into $23.91   Rebecca I got this in a recent haul. I accepted an offer on Mercari for $11. The mercari fee was $1.10. The processing fee was .62 cents. It costs $3.33 to ship. I am sad I only made $ 5.95 on this beautiful vintage book. Just Listen, House Rules Sold on Depop for $13.95. The Depop fee was $1.40. PayPal fee was .70 cents. Shipping cost $4.39. (i added a free Nicholas Sparks book.) My profit was $ 7.46.   David Copperfield Sold on Etsy during a sale. After fees my funds were $13.83 . Shipping cost $3.33. My profit was $10.50 . So far I've made $ 23.91. I am out of black ink for my printer, I am also out of kraft poly mailers. Printer ink i...

What Sold in my bookshop October 1 - 7

🎃👻This is the first week of October! Let's see how much I made. Sadly this was my slowest week in sales in 3 months - only 6 sales! Depop has made some changes to the app: added cropping to photos and a My DNA tab to find items you love. It's important not to give up.  3 out of 6 sales were from Mercari. I sold a total of 8 books (I spent $1.50)  and made $24.49.  Frontiers, Prarie Brides Sent an offer for $7 and they accepted. The Mercari fee was .70. Shipping cost was $3.33. I made $2.97. The Outsiders Someone sent me an offer for $7 and I said yes. The Mercari fee was .70. Shipping cost $2.80. I made $3.50   Demi Lovato, Staying Strong Sold for $8. The Mercari seller fee was .80 cents. Shipping cost was $2.80. I made $4.40.   Harry the Dirty Dog This sold on Depop for $9.81. The Depop fee was .98 cents. The shipping fee was $2.80. The PayPal fee was .58 cents. I made $5.45.        ...