Skip to main content

Spring Book Haul to Resell! I Met Another Writer!

 spring has sprung! 


I only took the books. Books make me deliariously happy. I spent $21 and some change. Let's round that up to $22 on over 20 books.

Each book was 50 cents, but I can take 22 and divide it by the number of books. I got so many gorgeous classic editions. 


1) remember what each item was individually

2) take the number of items you sourced and divide from the total amount

3) find one item that will pay for the entire haul

Video coming soon!! I actually felt really sad that I lost 2 subs, and I think it's from my make up video. I think people are finding my make up and asmr videos and then realizing i'm a reseller and unfollowing me - b/c i am getting lots of makeup videos. so I will try to post more resell content.

https://youtu.be/NWDqfCk9IlU?si=feZMajEAKGwUecCh

total amount of books: 38

a total of $22

Can I lot the Time Life Books and sell for $60?

Can I lot the penguin books together and sell for $30?



pissing in the snow

the age of innocense

comfort & joy

king solomon's ring

madame bovary

the art of loving

angel of repose

the power and the glory

the moonstone

a mixture of frailities




or maybe people unsub b/c i am not making real money, not even 1k selling books. i'm going to try book lots for the penguin classics, offer them individually on certain platforms like Etsy, remember I sold that dark academia book bundle on Ebay?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free to E-Bike- $54.02

 It dawned on me that I've been making money from free inventory these last two months. It's a risk free way to get into clothes. I think I have sold more clothes than books.  There was the Free Inventory I received from my neighbor. I was able to get more needful clothes for myself, and I've already sold a few items. Then there was the free inventory I got from the school bus lost and found.  I decided to do a fun series where I save up for a used car. I use my Mercari money for my dental transformation and that is a separate series. I already have a video called Mercari Buys Me Glasses.  Here is my video sourcing at the Lost and Found, I've made two: Not everyone Can source here...free inventory Sourcing at the Lost and Found Recently, on Ebay, I sold this Reebok sweater. It sold for $13.00 buyer paid $4.99 shipping. His total was $19.25, and my profit was $8.92. The Nike blue lunch box was a surprise sell for me, so I went back and picked up the other lunch boxes. It

What Sold January 15-21 (My First Week Back!) I turned .25 cents into $13.49!

 I can't believe that the same week I started listing I got sales!! There were three occasions, all sunny afternoons at the end of January between 3 pm and 5pm, right before it got too dark to take pictures. I took photos of all new inventory and chose Pango Books and Mercari to start listing.  There has been a lot of promotions on my Facebook page, the social media platform I spend most of my time on. I joined some facebook groups for resellers. I decided on my next paycheck, I wanted to buy my domain. This side hustle was my dream job, maybe being a teacher feels out of reach. But I've always wanted to be a writer. A bookseller, being my own business owner, maybe. Just maybe that's what I can do!  My reselling goal is to make what I made at my survival job. (I got paid $12/hour and worked 16 hours a week. Some weeks I worked 22 hours.) I'll be satisfied if I make any where between $80- $170. I listed a total of ___ books to each platform, and a total of 3 books sold.

Goodwill Resell for Profit - Did I Make My Money Back?

    On May 5th I went to Goodwill and purchased books to resell in my secondhand bookshop. I spent a total of $24.67 at Goodwill, but $2 was for personal use. I have already made my money back on these books!        I want to take a look at the sales that came through so far, now everything else in my Goodwill haul that sells will be 100% profit. I also wrote in my previous blog post that I hoped to make my money by the 20th, and it's the 22nd.  The first sale was this Rainbow Brite , like new, book. I listed it for $13 and someone made an offer for $10 within 24 hours of listing. My COG was .99, the selling fee was 1.00 and the processing fee was .91. $8.09 was deposited into my Mercari account. After COG, my profit was $7.10. I am trying to make my money back as fast as possible with this Goodwill experiment. I sent offers to likers and gave a whopping $5 off for this fantasy book lot, the buyer accepted for $17 and paid for shipping.  I forgot that my COG was .99 cents and not