i finally put myself out there and created a podcast for my shop! I learned also how to edit an audio file to upload on Youtube.
it took me way too long to get over the fear of putting myself out there but I'm glad I did.
Could I have a week as good as last week? Going to focus on items with higher resell value and listing everything. I didn't have nearly as good a week because I did not list every day, but I did take this time to organize my inventory. I sold 4 books, turning $1 into $23.91 Rebecca I got this in a recent haul. I accepted an offer on Mercari for $11. The mercari fee was $1.10. The processing fee was .62 cents. It costs $3.33 to ship. I am sad I only made $ 5.95 on this beautiful vintage book. Just Listen, House Rules Sold on Depop for $13.95. The Depop fee was $1.40. PayPal fee was .70 cents. Shipping cost $4.39. (i added a free Nicholas Sparks book.) My profit was $ 7.46. David Copperfield Sold on Etsy during a sale. After fees my funds were $13.83 . Shipping cost $3.33. My profit was $10.50 . So far I've made $ 23.91. I am out of black ink for my printer, I am also out of kraft poly mailers. Printer ink i...
Comments
Post a Comment