🎃👻This is the first week of October! Let's see how much I made. Sadly this was my slowest week in sales in 3 months - only 6 sales! Depop has made some changes to the app: added cropping to photos and a My DNA tab to find items you love. It's important not to give up. 3 out of 6 sales were from Mercari. I sold a total of 8 books (I spent $1.50) and made $24.49. Frontiers, Prarie Brides Sent an offer for $7 and they accepted. The Mercari fee was .70. Shipping cost was $3.33. I made $2.97. The Outsiders Someone sent me an offer for $7 and I said yes. The Mercari fee was .70. Shipping cost $2.80. I made $3.50 Demi Lovato, Staying Strong Sold for $8. The Mercari seller fee was .80 cents. Shipping cost was $2.80. I made $4.40. Harry the Dirty Dog This sold on Depop for $9.81. The Depop fee was .98 cents. The shipping fee was $2.80. The PayPal fee was .58 cents. I made $5.45. ...










Comments
Post a Comment