Skip to main content

What Sold Febuary 2024 //

 zoo books // EBAY // COG FREE // ex LIB / profit $32.42


vintage bop it key chain // EBAY // COG $1 // 17.63



lady almina AUTOGRAPHED // EBAY // COG XX // 


romancing the stone DVD SEALED // EBAY // DUNCAN HOME // 

I owe the Duncan Home of Wayward Cats $4.47



dear marguerite henry vintage book // ETSY // COG FREE // 29.87


poetry chapbook Lock and Key // ETSY // COG FREE // 3.75



cat and the fiddle figurine // DEPOP // COG .50 // 4.50


pink and white sailor stripped kawai long sleeve // DEPOP // FREE // $3.02




sarah dessen books // mercari // FREE // 6.84 
blue and white transfer ware refrence book // mercari // .12 // $7.49
rue 21 vest // mercari // FREE // 4.29
jucy couture cardigan // mercari // FREE  // 5.31
jane austen 4 novels // mercari // FREE  // 13.19
harry potter books // mercari // FREE // 10.65
crocs // mercari // $3 profit 6.26
garudians of gahoole // mercari // free to 1.67
she and sky leopard print cardigan // mercari // free to 8.01
magureite henry book // mercari // free to 11.74
old navy denim jacket // mercari // free to 7.77
elements of zen // mercari // 1.99 to $3.05 
floral design // mercari // free to 4.29

21 orders for the month of February, not even part time just listing whenever I wanted to. 

my COG for the month of February was:  6.61 

profit was only 193.63


11 book orders

50 percent books

interest was all the womens clothes were donations


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free to E-Bike- $54.02

 It dawned on me that I've been making money from free inventory these last two months. It's a risk free way to get into clothes. I think I have sold more clothes than books.  There was the Free Inventory I received from my neighbor. I was able to get more needful clothes for myself, and I've already sold a few items. Then there was the free inventory I got from the school bus lost and found.  I decided to do a fun series where I save up for a used car. I use my Mercari money for my dental transformation and that is a separate series. I already have a video called Mercari Buys Me Glasses.  Here is my video sourcing at the Lost and Found, I've made two: Not everyone Can source here...free inventory Sourcing at the Lost and Found Recently, on Ebay, I sold this Reebok sweater. It sold for $13.00 buyer paid $4.99 shipping. His total was $19.25, and my profit was $8.92. The Nike blue lunch box was a surprise sell for me, so I went back and picked up the other lunch boxes. It

What Sold January 15-21 (My First Week Back!) I turned .25 cents into $13.49!

 I can't believe that the same week I started listing I got sales!! There were three occasions, all sunny afternoons at the end of January between 3 pm and 5pm, right before it got too dark to take pictures. I took photos of all new inventory and chose Pango Books and Mercari to start listing.  There has been a lot of promotions on my Facebook page, the social media platform I spend most of my time on. I joined some facebook groups for resellers. I decided on my next paycheck, I wanted to buy my domain. This side hustle was my dream job, maybe being a teacher feels out of reach. But I've always wanted to be a writer. A bookseller, being my own business owner, maybe. Just maybe that's what I can do!  My reselling goal is to make what I made at my survival job. (I got paid $12/hour and worked 16 hours a week. Some weeks I worked 22 hours.) I'll be satisfied if I make any where between $80- $170. I listed a total of ___ books to each platform, and a total of 3 books sold.

Goodwill Resell for Profit - Did I Make My Money Back?

    On May 5th I went to Goodwill and purchased books to resell in my secondhand bookshop. I spent a total of $24.67 at Goodwill, but $2 was for personal use. I have already made my money back on these books!        I want to take a look at the sales that came through so far, now everything else in my Goodwill haul that sells will be 100% profit. I also wrote in my previous blog post that I hoped to make my money by the 20th, and it's the 22nd.  The first sale was this Rainbow Brite , like new, book. I listed it for $13 and someone made an offer for $10 within 24 hours of listing. My COG was .99, the selling fee was 1.00 and the processing fee was .91. $8.09 was deposited into my Mercari account. After COG, my profit was $7.10. I am trying to make my money back as fast as possible with this Goodwill experiment. I sent offers to likers and gave a whopping $5 off for this fantasy book lot, the buyer accepted for $17 and paid for shipping.  I forgot that my COG was .99 cents and not